Thank you for choosing Martin's Wellness and Compounding Pharmacies for your vaccines! You will now be able to book any vaccine at our pharmacies, subject to availability. Appointments will be available for all vaccines at our pharmacies, including COVID-19 vaccines, flu vaccines, travel vaccines, and childhood immunizations. Appointment times will be for a maximum of 2 vaccines at a time. If you need 3 or more vaccines, please book an additional appointment time through this same link.
Vaccines are available without a prescription for anyone age 3 and older. Children UNDER THE AGE OF 3 need to ask their physician to send a prescription to our pharmacies prior to their appointment. There are also specific age limits for each vaccine. If you are booking an appointment for someone age 17 years and younger, parent/guardian consent is required. Please fill out the form for the person that will be receiving the vaccine.
Moderna and Pfizer Bivalent COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters are now available! Please see our appointment page for each store for more information and vaccine availability.
The CDC has the following recommendations for staying up to date with your COVID-19 vaccine, including boosters:
- • Ages 6 months through 4 years should complete all doses in their COVID-19 primary series doses (2 doses of Moderna or 3 doses of Pfizer-BioNTech).
- • Everyone ages 5 years and older is recommended to receive an age-appropriate bivalent mRNA (Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech) booster dose, regardless of primary series product and number of monovalent booster doses previously received.
- - The updated Moderna bivalent booster is authorized for people 6 years of age and older. It is the same product for ages 6 years and older with different doses given based on age. People ages 6 through 11 years old receive 0.25 mL and people ages 12 and older receive 0.5 mL.
- - The updated Pfizer-BioNTech bivalent booster is authorized for people 5 years of age and older. The Pfizer bivalent booster is available as two different products: one for ages 5 through 11 and one for ages 12 and older.
- - The bivalent booster dose is administered at least 2 months after completion of the primary series or last monovalent booster dose.
Mixing COVID-19 Vaccine Products
For your initial COVID-19 primary series, the CDC does not recommend mixing vaccine products. If you received Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, or Novavax for the first dose of your primary series, you should get the same product for all following primary series doses.
- • People ages 5 years and older may get a different product for a booster than they got for their primary series. The only approved boosters are the Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech bivalent boosters.
- • The original monovalent mRNA booster is no longer available.
- • Novavax is not authorized for use as a booster dose at this time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Regardless of whether you have health insurance or not, the COVID-19 vaccine will be free for everyone. If you have insurance, we will collect your insurance at the time of booking your appointment.
The most common side effects include pain and swelling on the arm where you got your vaccine. You may also get other side effects including fever, chills, tiredness, and headache. These side effects should go away in a few days.